1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by The Little Wardrobe Company.
2. You must return the item within 14days, or contact us if you're closing in on the 14days and your return will not make it in time.
3. We do not offer a cash refund, however you may exchange your item for something else in store or a gift voucher for the same amount. Your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging, including tags.
4. Some types of goods are exempt from being returned for a refund where they are perishable (e.g. food, flowers, newspapers, magazines) or where they are intimate or sanitary goods (like underwear), or where they are hazardous materials or flammable liquids or gases.
5. Other types of services cannot be returned for a refund, for example where the service begins as soon as you make the payment (e.g. a downloadable software product) or a gift card or gift wrapping service
6. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
7. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item.
8. If your ordered received free delivery due to being over £60 and you return goods that reduce the order to less than £60, the delivery fee will be deducted from your refund
9. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
10. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
11. If an item you purchased was in a sale then we do not offer a cash refund and will offer you store credit or an instore exchange (you can of course exchange not in store but you will need to cover return charges and new delivery charges)
12. If an item you purchased was in our preloved range then it is not eligible for a refund. We will offer an instore exchange or credit note. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.